This month’s Full Moon in Gemini will call to us at 10:12 pm MST on December 11, 2019.
Ever curious, Gemini represents the perpetual student while Sagittarius symbolizes the teacher. This Full Moon may well bring answers to our questions if we are open-minded and courageous enough to ask them.
A T-square from the Full Moon in Gemini and the Sun in Sagittarius to Neptune in Pisces underscores the need for being open and willing to trust the guidance that we receive. It also encourages surrendering control and/or attachment to a certain outcome.
Gemini’s Full Moon also makes three inconjunctions to Venus, Saturn, and Pluto in Capricorn that need our attention. Unlike conjunctions where planets or luminaries partner with each other for mutual purposes, inconjunctions show planetary energies that don’t work together.
Imagine different relatives at the family table who won’t talk to each other – sometimes they need a guiding force to encourage amicable interaction. With some focus and willingness on our parts, this Full Moon in Gemini could spark the critical conversation we’ve been waiting for.
Capricorn has to do with maturity, wisdom, and responsibility. It represents the outer limits of our current evolutionary understanding. The Saturn, Venus, and Pluto stellium in Capricorn highlights boundaries and rights, values and love, personal and creative power respectively. Thanks to Capricorn, we are being shown our limits in each of these areas.
Another stellium in Capricorn (Jupiter, the South Lunar Node, and Ceres) underscores the importance of making the effort to show up and ask the tough questions.
- What are the limits upon which our lives are built?
- Are we content to continue to live within these boundaries? Or, is there more waiting for us?
- What is possible when we suspend limiting, conditioned beliefs?
- Who are we when we expand our beliefs about our power to co-create ourselves and what we experience?
- What if we acknowledged doubt, regret, and/or blame about choices we’ve made on the way here and gave them a place at the table?
- What if we agreed that we all bring something to our collective experience and decided that we wanted to contribute something more loving?
Here’s to continuing the conversation and stretching our limits of possibility…under the light of the Full Moon.
In 10 short days, on December 21, 2019, Winter Solstice will expand the lineup of Capricorn light in our skies and lives, and on December 25, 2019, the Capricorn New Moon and Solar Eclipse offer another fresh start. May we all take our places at the table and embrace the way forward with our collective heart.
With blessings, always,
p.s. December’s Advent Calendar of Inspiration from Nature and Souls that have blessed our Earth with their light continues to grow below this post. I hope that you enjoy breathing in the beauty that surrounds us on this globe that we are honored to call home.